Monday, March 26, 2007

Hello!

Hello all,

Some ladies from Bethel here went to the Best Practices day and said that it was wonderful! Did anyone else go? Do you have stories to share? Did you win an award? Would you like to brag a little on here? Send me an email! kalchthaleri@einetwork.net!

Last Friday was the first of the Spring Workshops!
There are still bugs to work out, but the presenters did a wonderful job and a few of them and I received very positive email feedback already!

This Friday is Cambria County! If you still want to get in, email ellen@palibraries.org and tell her and I can get your check on Friday. Also please email me so that I can make sure there is food for you.

Thank you for all of the great information about your writing groups-- that article will be submitted for the May issue!

Keep sending your bios, comments, suggestions, anything you want to add to the site!

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
ing :)

No comments: