Thursday, January 18, 2007

Intergenerational programming

I was blown away by the wonderful response to my email on the PAYOUTH list about intergenerational programming. Thank you SO MUCH for all of your emails and photos and your willingness to share. I will incorporate them in an article for the PaLA newsletter and send in all the photos that were sent to me, I guess Ann the editor, will pick and choose, but I am going to post all of your photos and info here on the blog as well. There is so much creativity out there and you are all doing such incredible things! Thank you so much for taking the time to send them to me.

If you sent me an email and I didn't respond, it means that it went to my spam folder or is still floating out there in cyber-land! Please send again or post about it on here! I replied to all of the emails I got and so if you didn't get an email back, then I am so sorry but it got lost somewhere in the web!

I spoke with all of the spring workshop presenters and have complied the dates of their collective availability. Today and tomorrow I will be emailing the libraries who offered to host and so the dates should be out soon!

Denise's web site for for the YS Division is almost ready to roll!

Email me any time: kalchthaleri@einetwork.net
or post away on here!

Thank you so much!

Blessings,
ing :)

No comments: