Sunday, January 21, 2007

CALL FOR PROPOSALS! 2007 PaLA Annual Conferece - October 14- 17 - State College, PA

It isn't too soon to be thinking about the annual conference at Penn State!

Start getting your presentations together!



PaLA is asking for proposals now! CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION!

Please send your proposal forms first to me at kalchthaleri@einetwork.net
Then I will send them in to PaLA, this way they will be "Sponsored" by the PaLA Youth Services Division.

PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME BY FEBRUARY 23.

The Carolyn Field Luncheon is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, October 16.

In just the short time that I've been chair (21 days!) I have been BLOWN away by the exciting programs and ideas that so many of you have shared with me. I can't wait to see what you will be bringing to the Penn Stater in the fall!

Blessings,
ing

No comments: