Monday, January 08, 2007

Continuing Education Workshops and SRC

By next week I will have finalized workshop topics with the presenters and will be able to post the topics on Monday, January 22! I'm still looking for host sites in the middle of the state and in the north east. Please let me know if you can share your library or recommend a library!

Also, I'm looking for information about the members of the SRC committee who presented at PaLA this fall. Would you please email me if you were on this committee?

Thank you so much!

Oh yes! And another thing-- last week Allegheny County YS Coordinator, Kelley Beeson, put together an SRC training. On the Allegheny County Library Association Youth Services Wiki, you will see a link for SRC. From there you can download program ideas and all kinds of neat stuff. If you find it helpful, please post on here or email me! kalchthaleri@einetwork.net
Thanks so much!

Blessings,

ing

No comments: