Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hello Out There!

Hello Everyone in Youth Services Land! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, Denise Pulgino Stout, your new Youth Services Division chair. I have been in Youth Services for over 16 years, most of which I have been at Montgomery County-Norristown Public Library. Please feel free to contact me with any inspirations, ideas, comments at dpulginostout@mclinc.org or my home email bisbetica@hotmail.com . I want to do well by all of you and do our division proud - it's hard to follow an act like Ing's, but I shall strive to do my best.




1 comment:

Kelley @ ACLA said...

Hi Denise!

I'm the Youth Services Coordinator for the Allegheny County Library Association and am always eager to help make sure everyone knows what's going on around the state! Let me know if I can ever help with anything!